Author Topic: softkey  (Read 252 times)

furonggao

• View Profile
softkey
« on: April 06, 2019, 11:33:41 PM »
Hi,

I recently purchases the extension version of ConQuest to run with more than 3000 cases. But every time I run ConQuest I have to "set softkey= ...". Is there a way to make the key stick so I don't have to set it every time? Thank you so much for your help!

Sincerely,
Furong Gao

dan_c

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: softkey
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2019, 06:18:09 AM »
You only need to set your licence key once. You can only use a key once - if you set the key, then try to re-use it, ConQuest will report an error.

I think you are using the mac version, right? Are you running conquest from the dmg installer? If you are, check out the installation instructions - you should drag the ConQuest folder to your Applications folder.

furonggao

• View Profile
Re: softkey
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 07:30:54 PM »
Thanks for your reply!!

Yes, I am running ConQuest Mac version. My ConQuest folder is in the Application folder.

It seems the issue has to do with the folder where I run the ConQuest. If I run it in a folder where I have run and set the softkey, then it is fine (when I get out/in that folder and run it again). But if I go to a new folder (where I didn't set/change the softkey) and run ConQuest, it will show the previous version ...

I must be doing something not correct. I appreciate if you can help me resolve this. Thanks a lot!!

-Furong