Author Topic: How to read a wle.csv file?  (Read 14 times)

Isa89

• View Profile
    • Email
How to read a wle.csv file?
« on: October 13, 2020, 03:54:14 PM »
Hey everyone,

I want to use the wle scores of ConQuest for further analysis in SPSS. I have got a five-dimensional model. When I open the SPSS file I have got 20 variables and don't know what kind of variables they are. Can someone help me?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Isa

dan_c

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to read a wle.csv file?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 10:52:25 PM »
Hi Isa,

Check out the new, online ConQuest Manual. It includes lots of key information, including the formatting of output file:

https://conquestmanual.acer.org/s4-00.html#show

For maximum likelihood estimates and weighted likelihood estimates (estimates=mle or estimates=wle):

The file will contain one row for each case that provided a valid response to at least one of the items analysed (one item per dimension is required for multidimensional models). The row will contain the case number (the sequence number of the case in the data file being analysed), the raw score and maximum possible score on each dimension, followed by the maximum likelihood estimate and error variance for each dimension. The format is (i5, nd(2(f10.5, 1x)), nd(2(f10.5, 1x))). If the pfit option is set then an additional column is added containing the case fit statistics. The format is then (i5, nd(2(f10.5, 1x)), nd(2(f10.5, 1x)), f10.5)